Thursday 22 January 2015

New Year's Resolution

Well it's embarassing to see when my last post was, so going to try and post more regularly this year, even if its just a photo of a work in progress.  I am always working on something, including embroidery, crochet, knitting, so how hard can it be to post a photo!  So to get the ball rolling, here is a photo of the latest stitchery I have finished from the CGT Thread Club.  It is a sweet little girl with some daffodils by Melissa Grant.  There are twelve altogether, one per month for a year and the year has just finished and I have three left to do.  I have been stitching them on A4 sized fabric (8 x 11" approximately) as I photocopy the pattern on to fabric rather than hand tracing, so it seemed a good size to stick to.  They all use the Cottage Garden hand dyed stranded cotton, so everyone is different so it's giving me an opportunity to try out different colors that I might not usually choose and collect one of each. 


No comments:

Post a Comment