Wednesday 17 April 2013

Liberty is here, yippee

We have just received 24 bolts of the new Liberty Stile and Bloomsbury Gardens fabric.  Gorgeous traditional designs from Liberty's archives, some of these prints look so familiar!  I have been playing with some of the samples I had been given and made up a couple of hexagon blocks from the blues and a scrappy quilt of the rest of the colors with some simple star blocks, sashed with little colored cornerstones.  I have a pack of blues to give away, so leave me a comment before the end of the month to go into the draw to win. 




6 comments:

  1. love Liberty and you know I'm the Blue Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not for me but for a True Blue girl who deserves this more. A woman who gives more than she receives. The sister I never had & wished I could see more often. A quilter who lives & breathes fabric, fibre & yarn. Delivering the pack of blues & visiting my brilliantly creative cousin would make both our days. I know the artwork she produces from thisxwould be worthy of publishing. Her name? SUSAN IACUONE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How divine do they look in the hexies! I would love them, but I really do have quite a few quilts to do before playing with yet another tempter, so I'll go in the draw, but if I win, post them to Susan Catsmum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOhhh I have just started my Liberty collection for a future project. These would be a perfect addition :o) thanks for the chance. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blue fabrics.
    And your star quilt looks great so fare.

    Grit from Germany

    ReplyDelete