Wednesday 13 August 2014

What happened to June & July?

Well we have lots to share and I have been busy with lots of projects, as usual.  So will share a few with you now.  We had Feathered Star in July and Two Baby Sisters in June, and for August we are very lucky to have Prairie Star in our Quiltworx Trunk Show.  Here is a picky, it's huge and just fits our wall, love the colors and the most amazing quilting.
I have just finished the Tessellate quilt from Max and Louise, just to show that I can use repro fabrics, and really enjoy it too.  So classically timeless, it suits our old terrace house beautifully.  Here is a quick picky, looks a bit weird sideways.  I have quilted it myself and it's not too bad :)  Lots of applique and a little bit of hand piecing with the blocks and sashing machine pieced and machine quilted.  We have the pattern in stock and will put some kits together for those interested.
I have also been doing some embroidery and made up a cushion from this pattern from Mrs. Sew and So using our new Soft Cottons.  Its' a bit 1930's in design but it feels a bit Kaffe Fasset in size and color, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment